Resume can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 239-939-4741 – Attention: Jennifer Benton.
ADVANCED REGISTERED NURSE PRACTITIONER
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner – Part Time
- Provides evidence collection and medical care to adult victims of sexual assault, following the State of Florida Office of the Attorney General’s current Sexual Assault Examination Protocol and protocols provided by Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Inc.
- When requested, performs complete physical examinations on adults of all ages and provides adequate and appropriate documentation of injuries.
- Responds to provide exams within one hour or as soon as possible.
- Provides follow-up medical examinations and testing and makes appropriate referrals.
- Serve as an expert witness.
- Provides consistent nurse practitioner services according to the protocols of the Office of the Attorney General and Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Inc.
- Keep current with the advancing fields of forensics as it relates to rape forensic exams.
- Reviews evidence collection and medical care policies and procedures and makes suggestions to the Executive Director when changes are appropriate.
- Insures all medical supplies needed are requested in a timely manner.
- Attends monthly staff and department meetings.
- Keeps current of all training requirements.
ACT is a Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free workplace. Background checks are also required.
Send resume’ to email@example.com or fax to 239-939-4741 or P. O. Box 60401, Fort Myers 33906.
Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Inc. will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, national origin, gender, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, gender identity (or expression), language spoken, immigration status and any other protected class with regard to public assistance. ACT is a drug-free workplace.
ACT is a Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free workplace. Background checks are also required. Send resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 239-939-4741 or P. O. Box 60401, Fort Myers 33906.