Development Director –
To create, plan and implement fundraising events (major gifts, capital campaigns, special events, planned giving, direct mail/and/or email and grants) that contribute to the development progress of Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Inc.
- Create an annual development plan that includes an annual campaign with specific dollar goals, special events to cultivate donors and major and planned gifts with the approval of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop, plan, implement and coordinate fundraising activities (major gifts, special events, planned giving, capital campaigns, direct mail/email, and grants) that contribute to the development progress of Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Inc.
Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for grants from federal, to state, corporate and foundation grants.
- Work with Chief Executive Officer to gather information necessary to report to funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required.
- Understanding of agency history and programs.
- Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Track statistics relevant to grants.
Resume can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 239-939-4741 – Attention: Jennifer Benton.
ADVANCED REGISTERED NURSE PRACTITIONER
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner – Full and Part Time – Hendry County
- Provides evidence collection and medical care to adult victims of sexual assault, following the State of Florida Office of the Attorney General’s current Sexual Assault Examination Protocol and protocols provided by Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Inc.
- When requested, performs complete physical examinations on adults of all ages and provides adequate and appropriate documentation of injuries.
- Responds to provide exams within one hour or as soon as possible.
- Provides follow-up medical examinations and testing and makes appropriate referrals.
- Serve as an expert witness.
- Provides consistent nurse practitioner services according to the protocols of the Office of the Attorney General and Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Inc.
- Keep current with the advancing fields of forensics as it relates to rape forensic exams.
- Reviews evidence collection and medical care policies and procedures and makes suggestions to the Executive Director when changes are appropriate.
- Insures all medical supplies needed are requested in a timely manner.
- Attends monthly staff and department meetings.
- Keeps current of all training requirements.
ACT is a Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free workplace. Background checks are also required.
Send resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 239-939-4741 or P. O. Box 60401, Fort Myers 33906.
Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Inc. will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, national origin, gender, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, gender identity (or expression), language spoken, immigration status and any other protected class with regard to public assistance. ACT is a drug-free workplace.
ACT is a Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free workplace. Background checks are also required. Send resume’ to email@example.com or fax to 239-939-4741 or P. O. Box 60401, Fort Myers 33906.