What Your Money Can Buy
Help us to help them on the road to a life free from violence.
Help us help them on the road to a safe future and long-term success.
It is a long and winding road.
ACT provides the path to success by providing many services.
- $50 Pays for food for a family of 4 for one week
- $100 Pays for 10 hours of counseling for a victim
- $500 Pays for child assessments and counseling for 20 children
- $1,500 Pays the electric bill for one month for the shelter
- $2,500 Pays one month of food for 60 people three meals per day
- $5,000 Pays for the 24-hour hotline for one year
- $10,000 Pays for children’s groups two times per week for 20-weeks
Please Help Us! All donations are tax deductible and are used to fund ACT’s many services.
ACT IS REGISTERED WITH THE STATE OF FLORIDA TO SOLICIT CONTRIBUTIONS #CH387. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Your gift is tax deductible as allowed by law; Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Inc. is registered with the state under the Solicitation of Contributions Act, 1992 under Federal Tax Identification Number 59-1864735.